Bogdan Gheorghe's page
Hi, My name is Bogdan and I am a 5th year PhD student in Mathematics at Wayne State University under the supervision of Dan Isaksen.
I am working in motivic homotopy theory (mostly over Spec C) from an algebraic topology viewpoint (cellular methods, Adams spectral sequence, ring spectra, chromatic methods, etc), and am in particular interested in nilpotence and periodicity in motivic homotopy theory.
Starting in September 2017, I will be a Postdoctoral fellow at the Max Planck Institute in Bonn.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and here is my updated CV.
Some notes and slides:
- The cofiber of tau and Motivic Chromatic stuff, slides for Operations in Highly Structured Homology Theories, Banff, May 2016
- The cofiber of tau and applications, slides for GSGTC, April 2016
- An application of motivic homotopy theory to Sum of Squares, talk at WCATSS, August 2015
- E_oo obstruction theory, talk at European Talbot, July 2015
- Hidden extensions, with examples in the Adams spectral sequence, May 2015
- Syllabus for my Algebraic Topology Qualifying exam, February 2014
- An introduction to Motivic Homotopy Theory: Master Thesis, 2012
Publications and Preprints: